Sunday, August 3, 2008

Numerology Know it better

Let's discuss Numerology some more, well

What is Numerology? & why shall we believe it? … if I start answering these questions then probably I might end up with a book for you ( I am underestimating Numerology if I say just one book) any ways let's start with the concept in brief.

Numerology is the calculation of reactions.

When I say this I only mean to say any object strikes in your mind by its properties only by getting identified by its name, by all these sites & books we have been reading a good eg. Gold is as precious as silver & still silver is cheap in comparison? Why apple is not popular as Microsoft? Technically people find apple more superior.

So it's all in name game? Yes it is for a layman to understand it's all in name what we react to.

No comments: